DataPort example (Examples subproject?)

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Jun 19 2003 - 18:59:48 EDT

    I am working on an ant task to port the data from one database to another
    using Cayenne mapping:

      http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/pending/dbport.html

    Don't want to put this in the main Cayenne source tree (since the tool
    will have too many limitations to be a general production quality thing
    from the beginning). I guess we need another subproject tree for
    "examples". Maybe even create this outside of Cayenne as a separate
    downloadbale module? Thoghts?

    Andrus