deleting a row

From: G.Venu (venumadhav...2bsoftech.com)
Date: Mon Sep 01 2003 - 06:52:54 EDT

    hi all,

    I am a beginner to cayenne.i tried using this code for deleting a row from a database.but nothing happend.could anyone help me out

    DataContext ctxt =BasicServletConfiguration.getDefaultContext(request.getSession());
    Expression qualifier = ExpressionFactory.binaryPathExp(Expression.EQUAL_TO, "productId","43"); DeleteQuery qry = new DeleteQuery(Products.class,qualifier);
    ctxt.commitChanges();

    thanks
    venu

    --