Re: Firebird Adapter

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Sep 01 2003 - 17:24:00 EDT

    On Sunday, August 31, 2003, at 09:44 AM, Holger Hoffstätte wrote:
    > Hello Andrus,
    >
    > good to see you back and already busy again :)

    I wish I weren't back, oh well :-)

    > I'll try to look into the Firebird OOM further (since it's a real
    > showstopper) but have my own three week long (and mostly computerless)
    > vacation coming up as well.. If Scott's and Tore's bugs with flattened
    > relationships are fixed I'd say release rc2 and mention individual
    > driver
    > shortcomings in the release notes.
    >
    > Holger

    Good luck with your vacation! Computerless is good :-).

    This week I will work some more on bugs and documentation and then will
    make the release. I am itching to make "1.0 final" after rc2, and
    finally start all the cool stuff we were talking about for so long...

    Andrus