Re: [SOLVED] (but not understood) class generator not substituting formatVariableName correctly with custom supertemplate

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Sep 08 2003 - 21:58:42 EDT

    > Disabling the WOLips plugin has solved my problem.
    >
    > Even if I don't understand what exactly happened.

    Mike,

    This is not all that surprising. Your earlier remarks about WOProject and
    WOLips make me think that you are unaware of the fact that WOProject is
    using Cayenne for class generation (WOGen task), and also for plist
    parsing. After all I wrote most of WOProject Ant tasks myself (though I am
    mostly ignorant of all the UI magic that Uli is putting in WOLips). So
    WOProject community is well aware of Cayenne existance :-).

    Back to the point... "cayenne.jar" is a part of WOLips plugin. Since it is
    an older version, there may (and will) be some unexpected interactions.

    In fact, though I work in Eclipse, I do all my cayenne-related ant builds
    from command line to avoid such things.

    BTW, since you fixed quiet a few things in EOModel parsing in Cayenne, it
    might be a good time to update WOGen as well. Will do when I have some
    downtime with other things.

    Andrus