Re: Object validation classes

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Sep 12 2003 - 21:10:40 EDT

    Hi Fabricio,

    I will look at your code over the weekend.

    We have a bit of a dilemma though. 1.0 Release shouldn't really include
    any new features to avoid destabilizing it. On the other hand branching
    it now, so that all 1.1 stuff would go into CVS HEAD, is a bit
    premature, given that there is some work still being done on FireBird
    and DB2 adapters, and the documentation.

    I personally vote for branching now and releasing the FireBird adapter
    as "experimental" with 1.0 (which it is in all respects). I know Holger
    is on vacation. What is the feeling among other committers? Are we
    ready to get 1.0 out of the door and open the gate for all the new
    features?

    Andrus