Final 1.0 planned for September 20

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Sep 15 2003 - 01:01:01 EDT

    I am planning to release 1.0 final on the coming weekend.

    There are still holes in Modeler Guide documentation, FireBird and DB2
    adapters are missing a few things, but otherwise we are cool. (Unless
    we discover some horrible bugs till then). A few days after the
    release I will be forking a STABLE branch, and we can start on the new
    features. Time to review our TODO list:

    http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/lists/cayenne-devel/2003/04/0049.html

    BTW, does anyone have any experience with Java API diff tools
    (preferably Ant-based). With every 1.1 intermediate release I would
    like to supply a page showing the differences between the current CVS
    state of Cayenne and the latest stable release. Quick search on Google
    shows http://javadiff.sourceforge.net/, but their home page lacks any
    documentation whatsoever....

    Andrus