Re: Patch for IncrementalFaultList

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun Sep 28 2003 - 15:50:12 EDT

    Patch applied. Thanks a lot!

    I added a few unit tests for iterators and also performed some
    refactoring, namely:

    1. Renamed fetchSize to maxFetchSize (I guess this way there will be
    less confusion with pageSize)

    2. Added "setMaxFetchSize". Even though user will be able to call this
    only after the first page is resolved, this still gives users enough
    control, since in 99.999% cases pageSize < maxFetchSize

    3. Refactored inline ListIterator implementation into a nested class,
    so that there is no code duplication in listIterator() vs.
    listIterator(int)

    Andrus