Re: Cayenne Data Views Sandboxed

From: Andriy Shapochka (ashapochk..otmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 15 2003 - 09:08:53 EDT

    Lots of thanks. Looks like that was the problem indeed. I rechecked it in
    and verified it's OK now. BTW, I found it looks better in Adobe Reader 6.0
    for e-books (as opposite to Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0, etc.) Compiling them
    with fop from DocBook :). I would very much like to learn about your
    experience of doing Swing with Cayenne.

    Andriy.