Re: [question]: Auto PK Generation and Still have the PK available in ObjectMode

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..laska.net)
Date: Thu Oct 16 2003 - 10:52:50 EDT

    > Andrus Adamchik <andru..bjectstyle.org> wrote:
    > > On a side note, the demand for this method is so high, that we might
    > > need to add framework support for it.

    By the way, I've come to another situation requiring access to the primary
    key.

    While using DBUnit to write unit tests for my application, I need to
    manually "clean up" the database after a test that does an "insert" db
    operation, and the best way to determine which item to delete is to do so by
    primary key.