Cayenne Committer Proposal: Eric Schneider

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun Oct 19 2003 - 17:34:49 EDT

    Attention current Cayenne committers:

    I'd like to vote for giving commit rights to Eric Schneider.

    Eric has been an active user of Cayenne since early Alphas. His own
    company, Central Park Software, is the first entity known to me to use
    Cayenne commercially on large scale projects. As a result he knows all
    the ins and outs of the project. He is also the author of all our
    current web tutorials. And if you follow Tapestry and Struts lists, he
    is a big advocate of Cayenne in those communities.

    Now he agreed to help us out integrating his new examples in the
    Cayenne distro (I guess we need think where those fit the best - main
    cayenne distribution, or cayenne-examples subproject). This help is
    really appreciated!

    So here is my +1.

    Andrus