runtime error - can't find generated class

From: Steve Steinitz (steinit..atatactics.com.au)
Date: Wed Oct 22 2003 - 23:30:05 EDT

    Hello,

    We are excited about the possibility of using Cayenne in our
    project. We have successfully built and run the command line
    tutorial on Mac OS X. However, when we execute

        SelectQuery query = new SelectQuery(SampleEvent.class, qual);

    We get: CayenneRuntimeException - cannot find class SampleEvent.

    If, on the other hand, we do a simple

        SampleEvent testSampleEvent = new SampleEvent();

    The object is successfully instantiated.

    We have followed your suggestion to not mix up the java extension
    and application classpath -- the SampleEvent class is in our
    application classpath.

    Best regards

    Steve Steinitz

    ---

    Steve Steinitz ph (612) 9487 7215 Director

    Data Tactics Sydney, Australia

    www.datatactics.com.au

    Web Commerce Development Project Estimation and Planning Software Development MacOS X Support