XML Encoder - test cases from WebObjects?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2005 - 12:08:07 EST

    I am about to commit Kevin's patch from CAY-261 to CVS.

    As our goal at some point to be 100% compatible with WebObjects
    WOXMLCoding
    (http://developer.apple.com/documentation/WebObjects/Reference/API/com/webobjects/appserver/xml/package-summary.html),
    I wanted to ask the community to provide us some test cases from WO. What
    I am mostly interested is the uses of Mapping Model with collections, etc.

    Appreciate any contributions! Please attach your files to CAY-261
    (http://objectstyle.org/jira/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=CAY-261), or send
    them to me, but please indicate somewhere in the comments that you (or
    whoever the copyright owner) is contributing this to Cayenne under the
    terms of ObjectStyle license.

    Thanks
    Andrus