Eclipse Code Formatting File

From: Kevin Menard (nirvdru..egativetwenty.net)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2005 - 11:41:50 EST

    Hi,

    I think it would be worthwhile to export the code formatting to a file
    and include it in the contrib/ide/eclipse directory. The patches I've
    submitted have all been formatted using my own personal formatter, and
    Andrus has had to go through and clean those up. If I just had the
    formatting file, I could do it myself from the start. This is even
    easier now that the the Eclipse 3.1 milestones allow per project code
    formatters.

    --
    Kevin