Nested DataContexts / invalidated object events

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..laska.net)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2005 - 11:55:24 EST

    I'm finally back from Alaska after a week-long meeting of future project
    plans with my primary client.

    You can add me to the list of people interested in Nested DataContexts :)

    My client has decided they want to try to use cayenne for future projects,
    and this is the one big piece of missing functionality that their in-house
    db layer currently has that cayenne does not yet support.

    Also, I just put our cayenne invalidate object event code into production an
    hour ago.
    I'll work on integrating it into 1.2. By the time I get it merged back in,
    I should have a pretty good idea if there's any problems with it that didn't
    show up in our dev testing.

    -Mike