Re: Eclipse Code Formatting File

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2005 - 12:44:52 EST

    > Andrus Adamchik <andru..bjectstyle.org> wrote:
    >> just checked in code templates, formatting and imports organization
    >> files. Everything is under contrib/ide/eclipse.
    >
    > How do these need to be installed? I'll update the readme file as my
    > first test of commit privs before embarking on ever-greater changes :)
    >
    > -Mike

    Maybe also add a note to
    http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/developerguide/eclipse.html ?

    Files have to be imported in different places -

    * Preferences -> Java -> Code Style -> Code Formatter
    * Preferences -> Java -> Code Style -> Code Templates
     and (what is the third one? Organize Imports I believe)

    Andrus