Re: JDK 1.5

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..laska.net)
Date: Mon Mar 07 2005 - 09:28:07 EST

    Cris Daniluk <cris.danilu..laraview.com> wrote:
    > Going to open a JIRA today with 1.5 templates that can be used until
    > something along these lines can be implemented.
    >
    > Let me know when you work on the generator. I don't mind taking the time
    > add the parameter - but no sense in doing it now if its all gonna change
    > soon :)

    Yeah, rather than providing new templates, just update Cay 79 with a patch
    for the template.
    I think I'd rather go with $supportGenerics in the template. That doesn't
    preclude us from using $jdk15 or some variation in the ant task to select
    all of the various 1.5 support features.

    You could also stick them in the wiki as alternatives until this gets
    implemented.

    -Mike