distributed objects

From: Mirko Tschaeni (usene..onia.ch)
Date: Mon Mar 14 2005 - 04:18:05 EST

    hello mailinglist!

    about three month ago i posted a message to this list asking whether
    cayenne will support distributed objects ( something like what EOF does
    with EODistribution ). if i'm not mistaking andrus worte that it will in
    the future.

    now i'm back at this and had a look around on the website and in the cvs
    but could not find anything.

    is there any work going on in this direction? ist there any plans?

    i'm excessivli using eodistribution at the moment... we build desktop
    server client apps based on the eclipse rcp and eof... unfortunately we
    are not totaly lucky with eof and we would like to switch to cayenne
    eventually.

    mirko.