Re: CayenneModeler: Java Client section in Entity

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed May 11 2005 - 22:56:42 EDT

    Oops! Looks like we just leaked secret Cayenne ExtraPlus
    SuperProfessional code :-)

    In fact I started development of "Cayenne Multitier" feature some time
    back, using my private CVS repository (not because of secrecy, but
    rather cause I was changing the design every few hours). As I needed
    Modeler support for that, I added these fields a little ahead of time.
    This code is now in sandbox folder in our public CVS and the initial
    version will be released soon. Follow this link for more info:

    http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/lists/cayenne-devel/2005/05/0026.html

    Andrus