Granting committer access to Michael Gentry

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon May 23 2005 - 12:37:32 EDT

    Folks,

    I am suggesting to give Cayenne committer rights to Michael Gentry (aka
    /dev/mrg). Michael is one of the old-timers in Cayenne community. He is a
    power user of Cayenne, and he's been helping a lot in educating new users
    and building our wiki site.

    Michael was going to submit a patch to fix some logging issues, so I
    thought this is a good time to give him full access.

    We are no Apache Foundation and have no bylaws, and therefore not
    obligated to follow a certain voting procedure, though we've done this
    informally in the past. This time I want to make it even less formal. Just
    post your opinions here.

    Thanks
    Andrus