Re: Incorporating VPP code into cgen

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..laska.net)
Date: Mon May 23 2005 - 18:13:54 EDT

    Andrus Adamchik <andru..bjectstyle.org> wrote:

    > Cool! This will definitely make life easier for many users.
    >
    > Andrus
    >

    > > Ok. I think I've written it so that a v1.1 cgen doesn't have a run-time
    > > dependency on VPP.
    > >
    > > At least, "ant test" works without vpp in the classpath now, and it
    > > didn't originally.
    > >
    > > I'll try to set up "ant regression" so that vpp is only in the classpath
    > > for the v1.2 tests so we can keep it that way.

    Hmm.

    Having this method in tools.CayenneGenerator ant task causes a runtime
    dependency on VPP.
    I'm not sure why. I'll try to figure it out tomorrow. Commenting out
    just this code makes the v1.1 cgen task work without VPP in the classpath.
    Maybe I need to use a different ant nested parameter method. (I just copied
    this one from the VppCopy task).

        public void addConfiguredConfig(VPPConfig vppConfig) {
            this.vppConfig = vppConfig;
        }