Re: Incorporating VPP code into cgen

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..laska.net)
Date: Tue May 24 2005 - 11:18:16 EDT

    Mike Kienenberger <mkienen..laska.net> wrote:
    > Maybe it's some kind of ant classloader problem, because the <vppconfig>
    tag
    > parses properly (and from what I can understand from the ant -debug
    output,
    > it is using the VPPConfig class for the type.), yet the cgen task doesn't
    > think it's a VPPConfig instance.
    >
    > I don't know how to deal with that problem, so I guess I'll let someone
    else
    > figure it out if they want that functionality.

    And, of course, I figure out that I need to use the typedef "loaderref"
    attribute right after sending this message.

    So the basic functionality I need is all working at this point.

    Can I update the antlib to include this line, or will this cause a problem?
    Or should we tell people to use "xmlns:vpp="antlib:foundrylogic.vpp"?

    -Mike