Multi-tier code moved from sandbox to HEAD

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon May 30 2005 - 22:55:59 EDT

    An update on the multi-tier progress...

    Earlier today I finally moved the prototype from sandbox to the main
    CVS tree. And now I am switching from rapid prototyping development
    mode to boring systematic test-driven coding. Hopefully in a week or so
    we'll have something resembling Cayenne on the client (barring
    emergencies with customer projects, and me deciding to spend time on
    DbAdapter refactoring instead :-)).

    Also I am thinking to extend out current client-server command language
    to return a typed response from the server. Currently it returns
    Object, which is not very convenient...

    Andrus