Is there an updated simple 3T Example?

From: Derek Rendall (derek.rendal..mail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 08 2005 - 01:39:32 EDT

    There seems to have been a lot of changes lately :-) and I was
    wondering if there was an updated version of the simple example 3T app
    that I could base my Eclipse RCP prototype/example on. If it exists -
    great (please point me at it - should get me going quicker), if not -
    well, I'll just try wading through the test classes to get a feel for
    what I need to do ...

    Thanks in advance for the yes or no response :-)

    Derek