Re: Is there an updated simple 3T Example?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Jun 09 2005 - 13:36:26 EDT

    This is definitely an important scenario to handle. I think initially
    it should be supported as two method calls (call remote business
    method, then commit and pass changes back). Eventually we will add
    customizable commit hooks, so that the client wouldn't have to call a
    business method, and server would decide on commit how to modify the
    objects.

    Andrus