Re: CVS notifications are down

From: Holger Hoffstätte (holge..izards.de)
Date: Mon Jun 13 2005 - 15:18:58 EDT

    Just one more ;-)

    I'm also using subclipse, subversion & TortoiseSVN exclusively for all my
    work (not just source) and while subclipse has indeed matured to a more
    than merely "usable" state, some things are not quite "there yet",
    especially renaming & refactoring is still a little decoupled from the
    rest of eclipse. Here's one story on subclipse-users (read Marks reply
    too): http://subclipse.tigris.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=users&msgNo=2492

    Other than that it's fine, and svn generally is much more predictable and
    maintainable than CVS. Just use 1.2, fsfs and stay away from bdb..

    Holger