Re: Vertical inheritance support proposal

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Jun 18 2005 - 16:46:10 EDT

    I recognize the issue now, but we may get away without introducing
    explicit type. EOF doesn't force you to select the type after all.

    I guess instead of adding type we should simply allow setting
    dbEntityName independently from superEntityName. This way an
    ObjEntity can inherit from another ObjEntity, but map to an entirely
    different table.

    Andrus