Developer Guide On Wiki

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Jun 20 2005 - 18:37:34 EDT

    These changes prompted me to create a Developer Guide section on Wiki
    (http://objectstyle.org/confluence/display/CAY/Developer+Guide) ...
    We discussed this before and IIRC Mike thought this wasn't such a
    good idea, but maintaining our current docs is such a pain and
    excludes non-committers who have Wiki editor access from
    participation ...

    So I figured I'd create those pages and we'll see where it goes. So
    far the results of collaboration on Wiki have been fantastic. Also I
    think shipping a developer guide with releases makes little sense
    anyway, as compiling the code and contributing patches would only
    work for CVS checkout, not the release reference source code.

    Andrus