Re: Question Concerning XML - Was: M5 is out

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Jul 26 2005 - 16:40:07 EDT

    > This is a bug. Apparently my unit tests weren't complete. I'll add
    > a new one and fix this. Thanks. FYI, you can report things like
    > this against CAY-261.

    Kevin,

    I suggest that we close CAY-261 and open new issues for various isolated
    problems. My reasoning:

    (1) CAY-261 is pretty long already, so it is hard to understand what is
    going on at the moment. I'd rather we have a Wiki page with the
    up-to-the-minute information on which features are supported in M5 and
    which will be in M6.

    (2) XML support is a part of M5 officially, so any glitches should
    logically be treated as bugs.

    Any other ideas?

    Andrus