Re: 1.2 JavaDocs

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Jul 27 2005 - 09:47:33 EDT

    > Andrus,
    >
    > Could we link the 1.2 JavaDocs from the main web page? I'm quite
    > used to grabbing the docs from there rather than using a local copy
    > and often times I find myself wanting to look something up from a
    > machine without Cayenne at all.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Kevin

    Site maintenance is somewhat of a pain, so we only keep a stable release
    there... I thought we'll switch docs to 1.2 once it goes beta, but I don't
    oppose the idea of adding an extra JavaDoc link. I just don't have time
    right now to work on it. If you want to poke around and submit a patch
    before Aug 3 (when I go on vacation), take a look at cayenne-site CVS
    module - this is what we use for site assembly.

    Andrus