Modifying modeler GUI

From: Gili (cowwo..bs.darktech.org)
Date: Mon Aug 29 2005 - 08:26:10 EDT

    Hi,

            I tried adding JMenu Mnemonics to CayenneModelerFrame.java initMenus()
    but they don't show up when I run "ant" again and try running the result
    in the /dist directory.

            In fact, it looks like my code isn't being used at all. Am I missing
    something? Shouldn't this work? I tried "ant clean" and "ant" again but
    it still doesn't seem to use the code.

    Thanks,
    Gili

    --