Re: ant test fails

From: Gili (cowwo..bs.darktech.org)
Date: Mon Aug 29 2005 - 08:48:58 EDT

            BTW: Now that this has been fixed I am getting NoClassDefError:
    org.objectstyle.cayenne.unit.CayenneTestCase again. Looking at your ant
    file I really don't see where you include cayenne-tests.jar in the
    classpath.

            I never depend on the environment variable CLASSPATH on my end so maybe
    that's where the problem is coming from. Shouldn't this be part of the
    ant file?

    Thanks,
    Gili

    --