Re: ant test fails

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Aug 29 2005 - 14:34:37 EDT

    What version of MySQL are you using? I have 4.0.24 on Mac OS X and
    this statement works just fine.

    I found an indication on google that it can be a problem with some
    versions of MySQL (so the statement needs to contain
    "'type=myisam'"). Autoincrements are a new feature in Cayenne and
    hasn't been tested across the board.

    I guess if you could open a bug report (http://objectstyle.org/
    cayenne/bugs-features.html) with your MySQL version, so that I can
    try to reproduce it. In your own checkout copy you can fix it by
    overriding "createTable" in the MySQLAdapter to generate syntax like
    this:

    CREATE TABLE my_table (
    ) type=myisam;

    Andrus