Single click usability

From: Gili (cowwo..bs.darktech.org)
Date: Fri Sep 02 2005 - 01:53:10 EDT

    Hi,

            I submitted
    http://objectstyle.org/jira/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=CAY-364 and I
    would appreciate some feedback on it.

            The new behavior aims to make it easier to edit using a single click in
    the modeler. Previously if you wanted to toggle a checkbox and it wasn't
    within the selected cell, you'd have to click once to select the cell
    and a second time to toggle the checkbox. Now a single click will
    suffice. Another, more controversial component of the patch, enables
    single-click editing of the String columns. Personally I love this new
    approach but I'm wondering what the rest of you think.

    Gili

    --
    http://www.desktopbeautifier.com/