Re: JPackage

From: Jason Dwyer (jason..edata.com.au)
Date: Mon Sep 05 2005 - 01:54:10 EDT

    Andrus,

    Sounds like a good idea.

    i've been using jpackage for a while now, and combined with yum, its an
    indispensible resource!

    building the rpms is pretty easy once you have a .spec file, and i'd be
    happy to throw one together as a sample. might even have time later this
    week to put one together, and will submit to jira along with building
    instructions when its done.

    i'll just be modifying an existing .spec file from another jpackage app,
    so if anyone beats me to it, i'll take no offence :)

    cheers,

    jd