Re: JPackage

From: Cris Daniluk (cris.danilu..mail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 05 2005 - 16:32:29 EDT

    Interesting. Sounds like a great idea to me then. I was a little
    concerned that they might be placed in $JAVA_HOME/lib/ext or some
    other equally bad place to ensure "ease of access" and therefore an
    endless stream of questions on the mailing list from people deploying
    their WAR files on distros that include the Cayenne jar :)

    In addition to Jason's offer to provide a sample spec file, there are
    also tools that will automatically build the files for you,
    particularly from Makefile and ant scripts. Invariably, tweaking will
    be required, but it might be a useful start..