Useless code

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Tue Sep 06 2005 - 01:17:19 EDT

    I guess this is mostly for Andrus, but I'll open it up to everyone :-)

    Is the framework required to declare thrown exceptions it no longer
    throws for compatibility reasons or something? Recently updating
    from CVS yielded a surprising number of warnings (actually, I have
    them set as errors in Eclipse, but had to change them back to
    warnings to get anything useful done). I don't mind submitting
    patches for such things, especially since they're trivial to find and
    fix. I just want to make sure it's okay to do so before I bother.

    Thanks,
    Kevin