TODO Tags [Was: Re: Patch for CAY-360]

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Tue Sep 06 2005 - 12:24:05 EDT

    On Sep 6, 2005, at 12:12 PM, Michael Gentry (Yes, I'm a Contractor)
    wrote:

    > // TODO: implement algorithm for building the name based on
    > the original name and
    > // the hashcode of the map of parameters. This way query
    > clone can take advantage
    > // of caching.

    A bit tangential to your post, but for my projects I've adopted a
    system where all TODO comments are written like: TODO: (KJM
    09/06/05). I.e., initials and date go with the TODO, this way we
    know who to ask when we see such comments. I think it'd be
    worthwhile to adopt this convention for Cayenne . . .

    --
    Kevin