Re: Cayenne 1.2 + PostgreSQL

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Thu Sep 08 2005 - 16:08:25 EDT

    Mike Kienenberger wrote:
    > I'm not saying it does work -- I'm saying it should be made to work. :)

    I just gave this a look over, and it really shouldn't be all that
    difficult to make work since PK generation stuff already has its own
    interface. Of course, there's the matter of tying it into the GUI and
    representing this in XML. And then there's the issue of getting the DB
    adapter to pick the correct pk generator based on that.

    I think it should be mostly straightforward though and would be willing
    to take a stab at it.

    --
    Kevin