Vertical Inheritance

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Sep 10 2005 - 14:36:32 EDT

    Hey Mike,

    Did you have a chance to look at vertical inheritance stuff?

    Looks like I may need it on my current project, so I was wondering if
    this effort is underway. I am going to use single-table for the time
    being. But the objects in the hierarchy often have very different
    structures and we are planning to add more types later as we go, so
    having an ability to add an extra table for each new subclass would
    be nice.

    Just wondering...

    Andrus