Re: Adding the same object twice

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun Sep 11 2005 - 12:40:16 EDT

    Two different objects, or the same object added twice? The only case
    of two different objects having the same ObjectId is if they are
    coming from different DataContexts. Though a recent thread on cayenne-
    user suggests that there maybe some other holes:

    http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/lists/cayenne-user/2005/08/0034.html

    (don't recall if there was any closure on that)...

    Andrus