RE: EOF import question

From: Gentry, Michael \(Contractor\) ("Gentry,)
Date: Fri Sep 16 2005 - 14:18:02 EDT

    Or you can add your primary key to the ObjEntity. This isn't done by
    default for you, since primary keys are usually database artifacts that
    probably shouldn't be exposed or needed by the application. Of course,
    that all depends on how your application was designed/etc, too. Some
    existing schemas/applications have natural data as keys and need it
    exposed (or just rely on the key for lookups, but that could cause
    security issues).

    /dev/mrg