Running tests

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Sun Sep 18 2005 - 18:55:24 EDT

    So, I followed the directions on setting up a local datasource for
    testing and what not, but I can't get the tests to actually run.
    Moreover, while the XML files are dumped, no index.html is generated
    for the junit reports. I initially tried with PostgreSQL and copied
    the JDBC driver jar into the otherlib/ directory. When that didn't
    work, I tried HSQLDB, but still got nowhere. So, any guidance would
    be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,
    Kevin