Re: Running tests

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Mon Sep 19 2005 - 11:48:11 EDT

    On Sep 19, 2005, at 11:22 AM, Mike Kienenberger wrote:

    > Just as a point of information, if you don't specify a local
    > datasource, it should automatically default to an in-memory HSQLDB
    > instance.

    Thanks. Andrus pointed this out already and I had vaguely recalled a
    thread on this list about the switch. Naively, I followed the docs
    though ;-)

    Anyway, I got it working now, sorta. No index.html file is created,
    but the XML file for the first exception does have a stack trace
    (others did not . . .). Thanks for the info. When I was testing the
    XML stuff, I was shielded from any DB connections :-)

    --
    Kevin