Re: Tighter EntityResolver

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Sep 30 2005 - 00:29:40 EDT

    On Sep 30, 2005, at 12:13 AM, Mike Kienenberger wrote:

    > I'm not sure. Under what situations does the code get hit now? I'm
    > most concerned as it relates to cross-DataMap resolution and mutlipel
    > DataMaps.

    That's why I asked. It should work fine with multiple DataMaps, but
    people could be doing weird things in runtime.

    E.g. dataMap.addObjEntity(myEntity) would've worked before, but now
    whoever modified the DataMap would have to explicitly mark
    EntityResolver as dirty. I think this is the only case that is
    affected (this may affect the Modeler, but I am going to address it
    internally).

    Andrus