flattened prefetches

From: Cris Daniluk (cris.danilu..mail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 03 2005 - 16:33:15 EDT

    I'm using 1.2m5 and still having trouble doing prefetches across
    flattened relationships. Basically, to carry Tore's analogy from
    CAY-15, I have:

    Person.toCity as a flattened relation for Person.toHouse and house.toCity.

    I'm receiving identical behavior to what Tore described. Does the new
    design require that we explicitly use a joint prefetch for flattened
    relationships such as this? If so, we should probably come up with
    guidelines on when a user would select one vs the other..

    Cris