Re: flattened prefetches

From: Cris Daniluk (cris.danilu..mail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 03 2005 - 16:43:32 EDT

    I can't locate the question either :)

    The problem is that from my perspective, the joint prefetch doesn't
    always make the most sense - in my case, I have tens of thousands of
    "persons" and about 5 "cities". The joint prefetch is going to require
    me to retrieve cities over and over again.

    The regular prefetch actually "works", executing the proper query, but
    for some reason, it doesn't populate the flattened relationship in the
    object itself.