Re: M6 plans

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Thu Oct 06 2005 - 15:04:42 EDT

    On Wed, 05 Oct 2005 21:05:20 -0400, Andrus Adamchik
    <andru..bjectstyle.org> wrote:

    > I was going to release M6 milestone sometime tomorrow afternoon or on
    > Friday. Its been a while since M5 and we have 12 fixed JIRA issues and a
    > usable (though still very raw) multi-tier implementation. Before I start
    > another round of multi-tier work, I wanted to post an official release
    > of what we already have.

    I'd really like to see CAY-370 and CAY-371 applied before M6. However,
    I'm not sure how cleanly the patches apply now given the recent
    PropertyUtils changes.

    Other than that, yeah, an M6 release would be a nice morale booster if
    nothing more ;-)

    --
    Kevin