PostgreSQL & NULL values

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Tue Oct 11 2005 - 22:23:53 EDT

    Hi,

    Did anything change in 1.2 M6 regarding how null values are treated?
    After upgrading, I'm getting errors from the PostgreSQL JDBC driver:
    "org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: Unknown Types value". The field in
    question is a varchar field. If I set the value to "", I get no exception
    when inserting. I had no problem dealing with null values in 1.2 M5.

    --
    Kevin