Using multiple factories

From: Kim Limbrick (KLimbric..ngenuity.com)
Date: Tue Nov 01 2005 - 12:39:10 EST

    I am trying to setup two domains each with their own data source
    factory. One domain uses my own data source factory which extends
    DriverDataSourceFactory and the other uses DriverDataSourceFactory. It
    appears that all requests for a data context ends up using my factory
    regardless of what domain is specified. Is there any trick to getting
    multiple factories to work?

    -- Kim Limbrick

    ----+----
    This email message (and any attached document) contains information from Ingenuity Systems Inc. which may be considered confidential by Ingenuity, or which may be privileged or otherwise exempt from disclosure under law, and is for the sole use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Any other dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, please notify me and destroy the attached message (and all attached documents) immediately.