cgen

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Nov 04 2005 - 03:03:03 EST

    Mike,

    IIRC the only backwards compatibility issue with version 1.2 was that
    it required vpp jars in runtime (anything else?) and I think we can
    figure out some mechanism to hide VPP dependency if it is not
    available in runtime.

    If that's the case, I'd say we should drop 1.1 all together. Am I
    being too optimistic?

    Andrus